Tasty Cashew Chicken Fried Rice In 18 minutes
Cashew Chicken Fried Rice DIY. This particular timeless Deep fried Almond recipe is among definitely the approaches to utilise leftover rice, and all set in under 19 minutes. It`s great naturally or maybe being a aspect
In this morning, We are likely to teach you how to make Cashew Chicken Fried Rice for Mom with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Cashew Chicken Fried Rice recipe is the best on earth!
I will also teach you how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I make Cashew Chicken Fried Rice?
Cashew Chicken Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Cashew Chicken Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it makes it so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be manufactured from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Cashew Chicken Fried Rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cashew Chicken Fried Rice:
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable or olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of minced garlic (or more if you like).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of each of any 3 vegetables of your choice (I used Chinese cabbage, broccoli, red bell pepper).
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper (or to taste).
- Prepare 2 cup of cooled cooked white rice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of roasted cashews.
Cashew Chicken Fried Rice step by step:
- Heat oil on medium-high, sauté onions for 1 minute; add chicken, sauté until lightly browned..
- Add all remaining vegetables and and cook until crisp..
- Add rice, making sure any large clumps are broken up. Fry for 2 minutes..
- Add soy sauce, mix through all ingredients well. Add cashews, and fry another minute..
Best tips to cook Cashew Chicken Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice as the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator whilst the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
Next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. See it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing the recipe.
In place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthier gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, set aside then toss in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a pose try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds an ideal tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel liberated to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!