Tasty Homemade Fried Rice
Homemade Fried Rice At home. That typical Deep fried Brown rice recipe is among my personal favorite techniques to utilise outstanding hemp, and completely ready within just 15 minutes. It is good by itself or maybe to be a section
In this morning, I am going to educate you on how to make Homemade Fried Rice DIY with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Homemade Fried Rice recipe is the best in the world!
I will even teach you how to make use of up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
Can I make Homemade Fried Rice?
Homemade Fried Rice possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Homemade Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stay glued to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can have Homemade Fried Rice using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Fried Rice:
- It’s 2 of celery sticks.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 5 of slices of bacon.
- You need 1 of hand full of lettus.
- It’s 1 1/2 of cups of rice.
- Prepare 75 grams of of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of a couple drips of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of drops of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of of chilli coarse.
- You need tbsp of olive oil.
Homemade Fried Rice instructions:
- Put 1 1/2 cups of rice in rice cooker and let that cook..
- Chop all ingredients finely and chuck into pan on high heat with a drizzel of olive oil. Add minced garlic chilli then stir.
- Add two drops of worcestershire sauce and some cracked pepper to your liking then stir I dont add salt because of the bacon and soy sauce but its up to you if u want to add salt..
- Once rice is cooked chuck straight into the pan with everything else add 3 to 5 drops of soy sauce and stir through ingredients..
- Once mixed through evenly serve up and enjoy. Tastes better then you think and made with only left overs that I had in the fridge..
Best tips to cook Homemade Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice since the rice grains have a lot of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator as the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, look for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Take it home and retain in the refrigerator. The following day, you`ve the right “overnight” or leftover rice which can be great for causeing the recipe.
In place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthier gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss back with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a perspective try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds an ideal tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for extra fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!