Delicious Home made Fried rice So Easy!
Home made Fried rice for Mom. This kind of timeless Deep fried Hemp menu is truly one of my favorite methods to utilise staying almond, this is completely ready inside of 17 minutes. It is great naturally or perhaps as a area
Today, I am likely to educate you on steps to make Home made Fried rice for Mom with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Home made Fried rice recipe is the better on the planet!
I will even show you how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
Can I make Home made Fried rice?
Home made Fried rice possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Home made Fried rice is loved by people all around the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of making it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufactured from just four extra ingredients.
You can have Home made Fried rice using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Home made Fried rice:
- You need of stir fry.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of rice (white).
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen veggies.
- Prepare 3/4 oz of minced ginger.
- You need 3/4 cup of garlic.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 of jalapeño with seeds in it, is hotter..
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 packages of diced ham preferably NOT smoked..
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of teriyaki.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of stir-fry sauce.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of siracha hot sauce (optional).
Home made Fried rice instructions:
- Have your rice ready and to the side already cooked. Even minute rice will do. Now heat up your wok or pan. I use a wide n deep nonstick. Now add in the pan butter ginger garlic onion n jalapeño . as the butter starts to fade in a medium high setting (do not let butter turn to dark) lower heat and start adding the frozen veggies of your choice. Simmer as directed on package . If it says cook for 20 MIN. cut time in half .then throw in as much ham as u like . I used the whole package. Stired everything and finished the left over time. Remember(Ham is already cooked)..
- Now put it to the side and get a clean pan. In medium setting heat, add some olive oil and stir-fry sauce throw in the rice stir gently . After 3 or 4 min add the soy sauce n teriyaki n stir again . Wen u see it has a nice color and smell whisk eggs and throw it in raising the heat from medium to medium high carefully move everything around till eggs are done (do not let egg mix just sit in pan) make sure ur moving it around to cook evenly. Lower heat bck. to medium when the eggs are done .add the ham n veggies from the first step mix everything all together. Squeeze lemon and a lil sirracha over everything. Turn it off and enjoy with a side of xtra soy sauce in a ramekin n chop sticks. Just for points!.
Easy tips to make Home made Fried rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice whilst the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator since the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
Next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, look for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Take it home and keep in the refrigerator. A day later, you`ve the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice that is great for making this recipe.
In place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthier gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, put aside then toss back with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a pose try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the perfect tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel absolve to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!