Yummy Yellow Chinese Fried Rice
Yellow Chinese Fried Rice At home. This vintage Melted Brown rice menu is among definitely the means to use up left over rice, this is geared up within 16 minutes. It`s good without attention and also as being a area
In this case, I am going to teach you making Yellow Chinese Fried Rice DIY with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Yellow Chinese Fried Rice recipe is the better in the world!
I will also educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
Can I make Yellow Chinese Fried Rice?
Yellow Chinese Fried Rice possibly the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Yellow Chinese Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of making it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be made from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Yellow Chinese Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yellow Chinese Fried Rice:
- It’s 2 cup of long grain rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of chicken powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of yellow food coloring.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of each green onion sprig.
- It’s 1 of meat of choice (seafood, pork, chicken).
Yellow Chinese Fried Rice instructions:
- First wash your rice thoroughly.
- Then cook rice normally add all the ingredients except for the onion, green onion, and meat.
- After the rice is done cooking allow it to cool to room temperature.
- In a wok or large skillet medium high heat add 2 tablespoons of oil and cook onions for about a 1-2 minutes.
- Next add in meat of choice and continue to move food around so it won't stick to pan.
- Next add in yellow rice and continue to mix and move around.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and green onions. Mix around for another 1-2 minutes.
Easy tips to make Yellow Chinese Fried Rice
Do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator as the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
Next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, look for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Take it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you`ve the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice that will be perfect for making this recipe.
In the place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthier gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, set aside then toss in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For an angle try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel liberated to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!