Perfect Pineapple Fried Rice In 18 minutes
Pineapple Fried Rice for Mom. This specific traditional Deep fried Grain recipke is one of the most popular techniques to use up remaining rice, this is ready in under 15 minutes. Smashing without attention or even being a section
In this case, I am going to coach you on steps to make Pineapple Fried Rice for Mom with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Pineapple Fried Rice recipe is the greatest on the planet!
I may also coach you on how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
How to cook Pineapple Fried Rice?
Pineapple Fried Rice possibly the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any sign up for restaurant, Pineapple Fried Rice is loved by people throughout the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stay glued to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can have Pineapple Fried Rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Fried Rice:
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 2 of carrots, peeled and diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 3 cup of cooked brown rice.
- It’s 2 cup of diced pineapple, canned or fresh.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced ham.
- You need 2 of green onions, sliced.
Pineapple Fried Rice step by step:
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger powder and white pepper; set aside..
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add garlic and onion, cook, stirring often until onions have become translucent, about 3-4 minutes..
- Stir in carrots, corn and peas. Cook, stirring constantly until vegetbles are tender; about 3-4 minutes..
- Stir in rice, pineapple, ham, green onions and soy sauce mixture. Cook, stirring constantly until heated through; about 2 minutes. Serve immediately..
Usefull tips to cook Pineapple Fried Rice
Do not use fresh steamed rice as the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator since the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, look for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Bring it home and retain in the refrigerator. The next day, you`ve the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice that will be ideal for causeing the recipe.
In the place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, set aside then toss back with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For an angle try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the perfect tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for extra fiber and nutrients. Feel absolve to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!