Tasty Cauliflower fried rice In 20 minutes
Cauliflower fried rice for Mom. This Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice will satisfy all your Chinese food cravings while still keeping your dinner healthy, delicious, and super quick. It is a wonderful light meal packed with veggies and shrimp. Cauliflower Fried Rice is healthy, low carb and and so tasty kids will think it is real rice. Cauliflower fried rice puts a healthy spin on a classic Chinese stir fry recipe. Remove all leaves and cut the cauliflower into small. That basic Toast Almond recipe is one kind of definitely the approaches to utilise outstanding brown rice, and it is all set in just 18 minutes. It`s good alone as well as being a facet
Cauliflower chicken fried rice is a great alternative to grabbing take out! Taste the cauliflower fried rice and adjust seasonings as desired. This cauliflower fried rice is a healthier version loaded with vegetables and protein in every bite. In this beautiful day, We are going to show you steps to make Cauliflower fried rice for Mom with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Cauliflower fried rice recipe is the greatest on the planet!
I may also teach you how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
Why Cauliflower fried rice?
Cauliflower fried rice possibly the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Cauliflower fried rice is loved by people throughout the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of making it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Cauliflower fried rice using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower fried rice:
- It’s 1 head of cauliflower.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 4 slice of bacon.
- You need 200 grams of peeled and deveined prawns.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 of capsicum.
- You need 1/4 of ginger.
- You need 3 tbsp of tamari.
- Prepare pinch of himalayan salt.
- It’s pinch of ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need bunch of bean sprouts.
- You need 1 of chilli long red to serve.
- Prepare 1 of lime wedges to serve.
Add the peas and carrots, scallions and cauliflower. Keto fried rice is a staple in our house! Instead of regular rice, the recipe uses cauliflower – we think it's a perfect low carb substitute. This cauliflower fried rice recipe is packed with flavour, nutrients.
Cauliflower fried rice instructions:
- Pulse cauliflower until it resembles rice.
- Melt coconut oil and fry bacon until crispy. Remove from pan and pan fry prawns until almost cooked.
- Whisk eggs and make a thin omelette, when cooked remove and slice thinly..
- Heat remaining coconut oil and add onion and garlic cook until soft, add capsicum and ginger cook for 3-5 mins add the cauliflower and cook until tender. Add the tamari salt and pepper and remaining ingredients sir fry for a minute or two until heated through..
- Serve with splash of fish sauce and chilli if desired.
It's healthy, low carb, and full of both protein and veggies! Paleo Cauliflower Fried Rice is INSANELY delicious. Paleo Cauliflower Fried Rice is INSANELY delicious. It's an easy to make and low carb option for when you're craving Chinese takeout. It looks like rice, it tastes like rice, but it's not rice!
Some tips to cook Cauliflower fried rice
Do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have a lot of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator because the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. See it home and retain in the refrigerator. 24 hours later, you`ve the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice which can be perfect for causeing the recipe.
In the place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthier gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a twist try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds an ideal tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!