Perfect Fried Rice Top Pork Lard In 19 minutes
Fried Rice Top Pork Lard for Mom. This kind of basic Fried Brown rice food is one of one of the best methods utilise leftover rice, as well as it all set within just 19 minutes. It`s good without attention or to be a section
Today, I am likely to show you how to make Fried Rice Top Pork Lard DIY with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Fried Rice Top Pork Lard recipe is the greatest on the planet!
I may also show you how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Why must Fried Rice Top Pork Lard?
Fried Rice Top Pork Lard possibly the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Fried Rice Top Pork Lard is loved by people all around the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stay glued to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Fried Rice Top Pork Lard using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice Top Pork Lard:
- You need 2 cup of cubed carrots.
- Prepare 2 cup of dice green beans.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 cup of cooked white rice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of peri peri Chili sauce (optional add on).
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper or szechuan peppercorn salt.
- You need of deep fried pork lard.
- You need 1 cup of cooked crispy pork lard.
Fried Rice Top Pork Lard instructions:
- With pork oil saute the carrot and green bean then cover lid for 3 to 5 minutes,stirring constantly then season with salt.
- Add the cooked white rice then add light soy sauce and pepper or szechuan peppercorn salt then stir fry for another 5 minutes till its fragrance and almost dry.
- Optional Add dice small chili pepper and top crispy crunchy pork lard and stir fry to mix and serve immediately https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364253-deep-fried-pork-lard.
- Ham And Anchovies With Pork Lard Fried Rice.
Usefull tips to cook Fried Rice Top Pork Lard
Do not use fresh steamed rice since the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator since the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The very next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, require an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and retain in the refrigerator. A day later, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be perfect for causeing the recipe.
In place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthier gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a twist try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the perfect tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!