Perfect Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice
Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice At home. That basic Deep fried Almond recipe is among the most popular ways to utilise outstanding almond, this is completely ready in under 16 minutes. It`s great on its own or even as being a side
In this case, We are likely to show you steps to make Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice for Mom with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice recipe is the best on the planet!
I will also coach you on how to make use of up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
Can I make Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice?
Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice is loved by people all around the world. Adding crispy bacon to it makes it so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of making it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be made from just four extra ingredients.
You can have Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice:
- You need of SRIRACHA TOMATO SAUCE.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sriracha chili sauce.
- You need of SPAM AND ONION FRIED RICE.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 large of dice onion.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked white rice or leftover white rice.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 can of spam /luncheon meat.
- It’s 8 small of cherry tomato.
Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice step by step:
- Mix tomato puree with light soy sauce then add sriracha chili sauce ,adding more for spicy lover and less for those can't take the heat.
- With oil pan fry the spam with onion then add inwhite cooked rice or overnight leftover white rice then add in the beaten eggs which season with salt and pepper and let the egg set then stir fry using a chopstick.
- Once the eggs are all set then add in the sriracha tomato sauce and stir fry to mix about 1 minutes then add in the last spoon of the sriracha tomato sauce and mix well till its the fried rice almost dry then off heat and add some cherry tomato.
Usefull tips to make Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator because the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The very next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, request a supplementary serving of steamed white rice. See it home and retain in the refrigerator. The very next day, you have the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice which will be great for making this recipe.
In place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a wholesome gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, set aside then toss in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a pose try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel absolve to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!