Tasty Roasted Lamb Shanks And Onion Fried Rice In 18 minutes
Roasted Lamb Shanks And Onion Fried Rice for Mom. This timeless Melted Hemp recipe ingredients is one kind of the best tactics utilise left over almond, and it`s all set within just 16 minutes. Smashing without attention or even to be a section
In this tutorial, We are likely to show you how to make Roasted Lamb Shanks And Onion Fried Rice DIY with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Roasted Lamb Shanks And Onion Fried Rice recipe is the best on the planet!
I may also educate you on how to make use of up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
Why Roasted Lamb Shanks And Onion Fried Rice?
Roasted Lamb Shanks And Onion Fried Rice possibly the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Roasted Lamb Shanks And Onion Fried Rice is loved by people all around the world. Adding crispy bacon to it makes it so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of creating it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Roasted Lamb Shanks And Onion Fried Rice using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Lamb Shanks And Onion Fried Rice:
- You need of ROASTED LAMB SHANKS.
- You need 3 cup of shredded lamb shanks.
- It’s 4 cup of white rice.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It’s of BLACK PEPPER SAUCE.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion black pepper sauce.
Roasted Lamb Shanks And Onion Fried Rice instructions:
- WILL BE PUBLISHING MY ROASTED LAMBS SHANK WITH BLACK PEPPER SAUCE SOON,,,,,,,,****-***********in the mean time Making do with leftover Roasted Lamb Shanks or any lambs shank will work as well,shred all the meat then set aside.
- In pan saute all the onion till its soft then add in the any leftover shredded lamb shanks meat with the sauce and stir fry then add in the cooked white rice and a dash of light soy sauce and dash of ground rosemary and stir fry mix well.
- Off heat and add in a dash of mix herbs or parsley and serve.
Easy tips to cook Roasted Lamb Shanks And Onion Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator whilst the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
Next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. See it home and keep in the refrigerator. The next day, you have the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice which is perfect for causeing the recipe.
Instead of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthier gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, put aside then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For an angle try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!