Perfect Chinese-style Fried Rice So Easy!
Chinese-style Fried Rice for Mom. The following vintage Fried Brown rice recipe ingredients is just one of one of the best ways to utilise outstanding brown rice, as well as it completely ready in under 17 minutes. It`s good by itself or even like a facet
Today, We are going to coach you on steps to make Chinese-style Fried Rice At home with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Chinese-style Fried Rice recipe is the better on the planet!
I may also show you how to use up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
How to make Chinese-style Fried Rice?
Chinese-style Fried Rice possibly the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Chinese-style Fried Rice is loved by people throughout the world. Adding crispy bacon to it makes it so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stay glued to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of making it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be manufactured from just four extra ingredients.
You can have Chinese-style Fried Rice using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese-style Fried Rice:
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 5 clove of garlic.
- You need of ginger.
- You need 1/2 of chilli (or chilli flakes).
- Prepare 3 of mini sweet peppers.
- It’s 1 cup of cabbage.
- It’s 1 cup of carrots.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 250 grams of cooked rice.
- Prepare 50 ml of soy sauce.
- You need of chives.
Chinese-style Fried Rice instructions:
- Boil rice and set aside (this is a great way to use leftover rice. You can also cook it the day before, it's best if it's chilled a bit). Grate garlic and ginger (amount of all ingredients can be increased or reduced to taste – I used 6 cloves and about an inch of ginger). Cut up chillies and sweet peppers into small strips. Julienne the carrots and cut up cabbage into thin strips about 2 inches long. Cut up chives. Set ingredients aside..
- Whisk up the eggs in a bowl. Add oil to frying pan and pour in eggs. Allow to cook until just done, flip and remove. Cut up the pancake-like egg into thin 2-inch strips and set aside..
- Add vegetable and sesame oils (about half and half ratio) to pan. Sauté garlic, ginger and chillies for about 3 minutes on medium heat, until fragrant..
- Add cabbage, carrots and sweet peppers (or any other desired vegetables). Add more sesame oil if needed. Sauté until slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Stir as needed..
- Add the cooked rice and stir to incorporate. Add soy sauce to taste, until the rice is a medium brown (I used about 50ml). Let it fry for about 2 minutes..
- Add eggs and chives. Stir to incorporate. At this point, you can add salt and pepper to taste (I also added sriracha sauce). Turn off heat. Can be served immediately, but it's also good for later as the flavours will mingle. Enjoy!.
Best tips to cook Chinese-style Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice as the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator whilst the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
Next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, look for a supplementary serving of steamed white rice. Take it home and retain in the refrigerator. The very next day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which will be great for making this recipe.
As opposed to the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a wholesome gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, put aside then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For an angle try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the perfect tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!