Tasty BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian) In 15 minutes
BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian) for Mom. This basic Fried Rice formula is among one of my personal favorite means to utilise remaining almond, and it`s really prepared inside of 19 minutes. Smashing without attention or perhaps for a side
In this morning, We are going to educate you on making BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian) At home with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian) recipe is the better on the planet!
I may also teach you how to make use of up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Why BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian)?
BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian) possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian) is loved by people all around the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian) using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian):
- Prepare 3 of portions cooked/steamed rice (jasmine or sticky/sushi).
- You need 1 1/2 of large onion.
- It’s 1 of pickled or raw jalapeno.
- Prepare 4 of to 6 asparagus.
- It’s 1 can of sweet corn.
- You need 1 of House of Tsang Korean Teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 of BBQ sauce (preferably spicy).
- You need 1 of paprika.
- You need 1 of salt and sugar to taste.
BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian) instructions:
- Dice onion in to large cubes..
- Cut asparagus (should be smaller than onion)..
- Stir fry onion and asparagus (olive oil or any vegetable oil)..
- Add salt, sugar, and paprika as much as you like..
- Cook until onion starts to become transparent..
- Mince and add pickled or raw jalapeno..
- Drain canned sweet corn and add it into the pan..
- Add 3 portions of cooked or steamed rice (should be hot. If not, microwave before)..
- Add House of Tsang Korean Teriyaki sauce and BBQ sauce, as much as you like. Add about one tbsp of water to moisten..
- Add more salt, sugar, or paprika if desired..
Some tips to cook BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian)
Do not use fresh steamed rice as the rice grains have a lot of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator as the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The very next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, request a supplementary serving of steamed white rice. See it home and keep in the refrigerator. The very next day, you have the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice that is perfect for making this recipe.
As opposed to the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthier gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, set aside then toss in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a twist try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds an ideal tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel liberated to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!