Yummy Quinoa "Fried Rice" In 20 minutes
Quinoa "Fried Rice" for Mom. This kind of basic Deep fried Hemp food is truly one of definitely the approaches utilise leftover grain, and it`s geared up within just 17 minutes. It is great naturally as well as for a side
In this case, We are going to educate you on how to make Quinoa "Fried Rice" DIY with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Quinoa "Fried Rice" recipe is the better in the world!
I will even teach you how to make use of up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
Why must Quinoa "Fried Rice"?
Quinoa "Fried Rice" possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Quinoa "Fried Rice" is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufactured from just four extra ingredients.
You can have Quinoa "Fried Rice" using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quinoa "Fried Rice":
- It’s 1 cup of quinoa rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 of zucchini, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 3/4 cup of frozen veggie mix (corn,peas,carrots etc).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fish sauce (optional).
- You need of chopped parsley (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 of small onion, diced small.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Quinoa "Fried Rice" instructions:
- In a pot, cook quinoa for about 15-20 min or until cooked and add the frozen veggies in the last 5 min of cooking time and set aside..
- While quinoa is cooking, heat a non stick pan and cook eggs (scrambled) remove from pan and set aside.
- Add oil to pan and cook garlic and onions until translucent..
- Add your mushrooms to the pan, cook for another 3 min..
- Then add your zucchini, and stir fry another 3 min (I like my zucchini still crisp so I don't usually cook it for long, but you can cook longer if you'd like).
- Add your cooked quinoa and mixed veggies to the pan, mix. . Then add the scrambled eggs into the pan..
- Add your soya sauce, fish sauce (if using) and salt and pepper to taste. Mix all together. Let sit for 5 min for everything to mingle then serve 😊.
- Sprinkle with parsley to garnish (optional).
Some tips to make Quinoa "Fried Rice"
Do not use fresh steamed rice as the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator as the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for a supplementary serving of steamed white rice. See it home and retain in the refrigerator. The next day, you have the right “overnight” or leftover rice that is great for making this recipe.
Rather than the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a wholesome gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss back with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a perspective try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the perfect tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel absolve to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!