Delicious Pineapple fried rice In 19 minutes
Pineapple fried rice for Mom. This particular basic Melted Hemp food is one of one of the best approaches to utilise excess almond, and it`s completely ready within just 19 minutes. It is great naturally or perhaps like a area
In this morning, I am going to show you how to make Pineapple fried rice for Mom with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Pineapple fried rice recipe is the greatest in the world!
I will even coach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
How to cook Pineapple fried rice?
Pineapple fried rice possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Pineapple fried rice is loved by people throughout the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stay glued to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of making it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufactured from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Pineapple fried rice using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple fried rice:
- It’s 1 cup of brown rice uncooked (cook=3cup).
- You need 2 cup of pineapple cubed.
- Prepare 1 of fat slice of ham cubed.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s 3/4 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 2 of carrots grated.
- It’s 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 2 of green onions chopped.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Pineapple fried rice instructions:
- If rice is not cooked , cook rice. 1 cup uncooked brown rice. Chop all ingredients while waiting for rice..
- Prepare sauce. Add soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger powder to a bowl. Mix and set aside.
- Oil your wok or large fry pan. Add onions. Cook about 5 minutes. Add garlic. Cook 1 minute. ** not soy sauce mixture for frying, olive oil**.
- Add peas, carrots, and corn. Cook 3 minutes..
- Add rice, green onions, soy sauce mixture, and ham. Stir. Add pineapple. Constantly stirring, cook for about 3 to 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy. You can have chicken or shrimp instead of ham..
Easy tips to cook Pineapple fried rice
Do not use fresh steamed rice since the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator since the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The very next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for a supplementary serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. 24 hours later, you`ve an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which will be ideal for making this recipe.
In the place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, set aside then toss back with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a pose try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds an ideal tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for extra fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!