Delicious Prawn Fried Rice Recipes
Prawn Fried Rice for Mom. This particular typical Melted Rice menu is among one of definitely the approaches to use up leftover almond, and it`s all set in just 19 minutes. It is great alone or maybe to be a facet
In this beautiful day, We are going to show you making Prawn Fried Rice for Mom with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Prawn Fried Rice recipe is the best on earth!
I will also show you how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Why Prawn Fried Rice?
Prawn Fried Rice possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Prawn Fried Rice is loved by people all around the world. Adding crispy bacon to it makes it so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stay glued to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of creating it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be made from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Prawn Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Prawn Fried Rice:
- Prepare 1 cup of Basmati Rice.
- It’s 500 grams of Shelled Prawns.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Almonds.
- You need 200 grams of Chickpeas.
- It’s 2 of Medium sized carrots, peeled and chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare 5 of Mushrooms, chopped.
- It’s 2 of Spring Onions, diced.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Diced red and yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh ginger, minced.
- It’s 1 of Chili, as much as desired, chopped.
Prawn Fried Rice step by step:
- Place prawns in a bowl and todd them with turmeric, salt, pepper and parsley. Add some olive oil to a wok or skillet and heat. Add chickpeas and almonds and let toast for about 10 minutes..
- In a separate pot cook rice according to packaging rules. Add ginger, chillies, onion and garlic to the chickpeas and almonds and stir..
- Add carrots, mushrooms and bell peppers to the wok. Stir everything together. Season..
- Heat some olive oil in a small pot and add the prawns. Cook until almost done. Drain if needed. By this time the rice should be cooked. Drain that too..
- Add the prawns to the wok and stir them well, into the veg. Add the rice. Stir again, let it crisp up for 5-10mins and serve with a lime wedge..
Easy tips to make Prawn Fried Rice
Do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, look for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Take it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice which will be ideal for causeing the recipe.
As opposed to the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, put aside then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a perspective try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for extra fiber and nutrients. Feel absolve to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!