Yummy Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE)
Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) DIY. That basic Melted Rice food is among the most popular tactics to use up left over almond, and it`s really ready in just 17 minutes. Smashing naturally or for a section
In this tutorial, We are planning to educate you on making Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) DIY with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) recipe is the best on the planet!
I may also educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
Can I make Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE)?
Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) is loved by people throughout the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE):
- Prepare 500 gr of white rice, dry not mushy rice.
- Prepare 1 pod of stink bean/petai, peeled and split in 2.
- You need 2 of eggs, make scrambled.
- You need 1 pair of liver-gizzard from chicken, cut to taste.
- Prepare 100 gr of shrimp, remove the head and skin.
- Prepare 1/4 of big onion, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green onion/leek, sliced thin.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need to taste of Pepper and salt.
- You need of Chicken flavoring (optional).
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of GROUND SPICES:.
- It’s 2 of red chillis.
- Prepare 5 of cayenne peppers.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 5 of shallots.
- It’s 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Prepare of SUPPLEMENTARY:.
- It’s of Kerupuk (crackers).
- Prepare of Lettuce or Cabbage.
- You need of Pickled cucumbers.
Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) instructions:
- Saute ground spices and chopped onion until fragrant..
- Put shrimp and liver-gizzard, cook until it changes color and is cooked..
- Add rice, eggs and pete. Stir until well blended..
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, pepper and flavoring. Stir again until all ingredients are well blended and cooked..
- Put the fried rice on a plate and sprinkle with green onion..
- Serve with complementary garnishes (crackers, cabbage, pickled cucumbers).
Easy tips to cook Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE)
Do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator as the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Take it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you`ve the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice which is perfect for causeing the recipe.
Instead of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthier gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, set aside then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a twist try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice may be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel liberated to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!