Tasty Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) In 15 minutes
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) DIY. This particular typical Deep fried Rice food is among one of the most popular means to use up outstanding brown rice, and it`s completely ready inside of 20 minutes. It is great by itself and also being a part
In this morning, We are planning to educate you on making Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) At home with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) recipe is the better in the world!
I will also show you how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Why must Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT)?
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any sign up for restaurant, Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it makes it so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufactured from just four extra ingredients.
You can have Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT):
- It’s 450 gr of white rice.
- It’s 100 gr of pineapple, cut to taste.
- Prepare 150 gr of meat (beef, chicken, shrimp etc…), cut to taste.
- Prepare 1 of egg, made scrambled.
- It’s 30 gr of cashew nuts, roasted/oven.
- Prepare 20 gr of raisins.
- You need 50 gr of carrots, cut into small squares.
- You need 50 gr of string bean, cut to taste.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 30 gr of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of leeks, cut into 1 cm pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger, grated/chopped finely.
- It’s 50 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 1 Tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Sugar and salt.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil / olive oil for frying.
- You need of COMPLEMENTARY INGRED.:.
- It’s 1 of red chili, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of fried shallots.
- You need 2 stalks of celery.
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) instructions:
- Heat a little oil and saute garlic, onion and ginger until fragrant. Add all meat, carrots, pineapple, and string bean. Cook until the vegetables soften..
- Add white rice, curry powder and scrambled eggs then mix well. Add thick coconut milk, stir again..
- Then add cashews, raisins and chives. Stir well..
- Enter sweet soy sauce, fish sauce, tomato sauce, pepper powder and salt. Adjust taste..
- Serve with a sprinkling of fried shallot, red pepper and celery..
Easy tips to make Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT)
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator whilst the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
Next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, require an additional serving of steamed white rice. Bring it home and retain in the refrigerator. A day later, you have the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice which will be perfect for causeing the recipe.
In place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthier gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For an angle try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the perfect tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel absolve to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!