Delicious Fried Rice with Sushi So Easy!
Fried Rice with Sushi for Mom. This traditional Deep fried Almond food is one of definitely the techniques utilise staying brown rice, this is geared up within just 16 minutes. It is great without treatment or even like a area
In this case, I am likely to teach you steps to make Fried Rice with Sushi At home with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Fried Rice with Sushi recipe is the better in the world!
I will also coach you on how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
How to cook Fried Rice with Sushi?
Fried Rice with Sushi possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any sign up for restaurant, Fried Rice with Sushi is loved by people throughout the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of making it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Fried Rice with Sushi using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Sushi:
- You need of Sushi (whatever sushi you like or have) (as much as you like).
- It’s 1 Tbsp~ of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp~ of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp~ of gochujang (Korean red chili paste).
- It’s 1 Tbsp~ of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Chopped Japanese leek for topping (optional).
- You need of Salt & pepper.
Fried Rice with Sushi step by step:
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over medium~high heat..
- Add all sushi and stir fry by crushing the sushi and mixing with a rubber spatula..
- Add gochujang and sesame oil and keep stir frying well until the rice is dry and fluffy..
- To finish it off, pour soy sauce from the edge of the pan to inside of it. Season with salt and pepper. Top with the chopped Japanese leek (optional).
Usefull tips to make Fried Rice with Sushi
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have a lot of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The very next day, you`ve the right “overnight” or leftover rice which will be great for making this recipe.
In the place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss back with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a pose try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds an ideal tang and heat! Brown rice may be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!