Delicious Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) In 18 minutes
Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) for Mom. That basic Toast Almond food is among my personal favorite approaches to utilise leftover rice, and it`s prepared within 19 minutes. It is great alone and also like a facet
Today, We are going to coach you on steps to make Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) DIY with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) recipe is the greatest on the planet!
I will even educate you on how to make use of up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
Can I make Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung)?
Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) possibly the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any sign up for restaurant, Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it makes it so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of earning it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be manufactured from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung):
- It’s 300 gr of white rice.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten, then fried and scrambled.
- Prepare 4 of shallots, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of candlenut, shaved/puree.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried shrimp paste, toasted.
- You need 1 tsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- It’s of SPRINKLED GARNISH:.
- Prepare 10 gr of anchovies, fried.
- You need 5 of cayenne peppers (to taste), thinly sliced.
Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) step by step:
- Saute garlic, shallots and candlenut until fragrant. Add white rice and egg, stir briefly..
- Add pepper powder, dried shrimp paste and sweet soy sauce. Stir so that all ingredients are well blended..
- Serve fried rice with a sprinkling of fried anchovies and sliced cayenne pepper..
Easy tips to cook Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung)
Do not use fresh steamed rice as the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator as the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The very next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, request an additional serving of steamed white rice. See it home and keep in the refrigerator. The very next day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice that will be great for making this recipe.
As opposed to the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthier gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss back with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For an angle try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds an ideal tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!