Tasty Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice In 18 minutes
Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice At home. The following classic Deep fried Almond recipke is among my favorite techniques to use up outstanding hemp, and it`s set within 16 minutes. It`s great without treatment or even to be a side
In this tutorial, We are likely to teach you making Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice At home with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice recipe is the best in the world!
I will also teach you how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
How to cook Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice?
Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any sign up for restaurant, Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice is loved by people all around the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of making it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufactured from just four extra ingredients.
You can have Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice:
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 of onion , diced.
- It’s 2 of scallion, diced.
- It’s 10 of cremini mushrooms diced.
- You need 2 cup of Brown rice, left over rice that's been refrigerated over night works best.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of avocado oil.
- You need 1 each of cayenne and chili powder tsp.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of leftover turkey meat, diced..
Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice instructions:
- Place oil into pan or wok on high heat and sautee onion until translucent..
- In a separate pan, scramble egg, add some salt, remove and put aside..
- Put diced turkey into onion and mix. Stir fry for 5 min.
- Add rice and rest of the ingredients. Stir fry for 10 min until brown and heated through.
- Add egg last and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
Usefull tips to cook Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice
Do not use fresh steamed rice as the rice grains have a lot of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator as the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
Next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for a supplementary serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The very next day, you have the right “overnight” or leftover rice that is great for causeing the recipe.
In place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, set aside then toss back with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For an angle try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the perfect tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel absolve to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!