Delicious Chinese Fried Rice In 18 minutes
Chinese Fried Rice DIY. This kind of traditional Melted Almond recipe is among my personal favorite means utilise staying rice, this is ready within just 19 minutes. It is good without treatment or even being a side
In this beautiful day, We are likely to teach you steps to make Chinese Fried Rice At home with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Chinese Fried Rice recipe is the better on the planet!
I will even educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
Why Chinese Fried Rice?
Chinese Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Chinese Fried Rice is loved by people throughout the world. Adding crispy bacon to it makes it so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of making it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made from just four extra ingredients.
You can have Chinese Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Fried Rice:
- It’s 1 lb of Sage sausage.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Lean hamburger.
- Prepare 3 Cups of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- You need 2 cup of Rice (not minute rice).
- You need 1 can of Diced water chestnuts.
- You need 1 can of bamboo shoots.
- It’s 3 stick of Celery.
- It’s 2 of Green bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of each Yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of each Red bell pepper.
- You need 2 of large Onion.
Chinese Fried Rice instructions:
- In a non-stick skillet, Brown hamburger, sausage & 1 diced onion together, crumble small..
- Add water, beef bouillon cubes, soy sauce & rice to meat, cover and cook on low for 20 minutes or until rice is fully cooked..
- Chop celery, bell peppers, onion in chunks.
- Add remaining vegetables and cook till fork tender.
- Garnish with soy sauce to taste..
Easy tips to cook Chinese Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice since the rice grains have a lot of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator whilst the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
Next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, request an extra serving of steamed white rice. Bring it home and retain in the refrigerator. The next day, you`ve the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice which can be great for making this recipe.
Instead of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a wholesome gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, set aside then toss in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a twist try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!