Perfect Kimchi Fried Rice Quesadilla with Chorizo In 18 minutes
Kimchi Fried Rice Quesadilla with Chorizo DIY. The following timeless Melted Brown rice food is one of my personal favorite tactics utilise excess hemp, this is ready in less than 18 minutes. Smashing by itself or even being a side
In this case, I am likely to educate you on steps to make Kimchi Fried Rice Quesadilla with Chorizo for Mom with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Kimchi Fried Rice Quesadilla with Chorizo recipe is the greatest on earth!
I may also teach you how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I make Kimchi Fried Rice Quesadilla with Chorizo?
Kimchi Fried Rice Quesadilla with Chorizo possibly the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Kimchi Fried Rice Quesadilla with Chorizo is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it makes it so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stay glued to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be manufactured from just four extra ingredients.
You can have Kimchi Fried Rice Quesadilla with Chorizo using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kimchi Fried Rice Quesadilla with Chorizo:
- Prepare 1 of chopped Onion.
- You need 1 lb of Mexican Chorizo.
- It’s 2 cups of previous cooked rice.
- You need 4 cups of drained & chopped Kimchi.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- Prepare as needed of Flour Tortillas.
- You need as needed of Grated Cheese.
Kimchi Fried Rice Quesadilla with Chorizo instructions:
- Cook onion and chorizo until done. Add previous cooked rice and kimchi. Salt and pepper. Now you have your filling..
- Heat a griddle or flat skillet to medium high heat. Add a very small amount of oil. Place a tortilla on pan. Sprinkle with cheese on one side. Add filling to that side. Cover filling with more cheese. Fold shell and continue to toast shell. When that side is done, flip and cook the other side. You are done..
Usefull tips to make Kimchi Fried Rice Quesadilla with Chorizo
Do not use fresh steamed rice whilst the rice grains have a lot of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, look for a supplementary serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and retain in the refrigerator. The following day, you have the right “overnight” or leftover rice which can be perfect for making this recipe.
In place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a wholesome gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss back with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For an angle try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds an ideal tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel absolve to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!