Tasty Stir Fried Rice with Smoked Mackerel So Easy!
Stir Fried Rice with Smoked Mackerel for Mom. The following basic Melted Hemp formula is among one of one of the best ways utilise staying hemp, and it is all set within 16 minutes. Smashing on its own and also for a part
In this morning, We are going to teach you steps to make Stir Fried Rice with Smoked Mackerel At home with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Stir Fried Rice with Smoked Mackerel recipe is the best on earth!
I may also show you how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I make Stir Fried Rice with Smoked Mackerel?
Stir Fried Rice with Smoked Mackerel possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any sign up for restaurant, Stir Fried Rice with Smoked Mackerel is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but through the years of creating it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Stir Fried Rice with Smoked Mackerel using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Rice with Smoked Mackerel:
- You need 2 cups of rice,steamed.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic,sliced.
- Prepare 1 pc. of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of margarine.
- It’s 1 cup of mustard leaves, sliced thinly.
- You need 1 can of green peas.
- You need 1 cup of smoked mackerel,skinned.
- You need 1 of tbdp. curry powder.
- Prepare pinch of salt,to taste.
- It’s pinch of ginisa mix.
Stir Fried Rice with Smoked Mackerel step by step:
- Break the mackerel into medium chunks.set aside..
- Meanwhile,In a saute pan over medium heat, heat a tbsp. Of margarine and sweat the onions.add garlic and saute until fragrant..
- Add mackerel and saute for 1 minute. Add the green peas, stir and simmer until almost dry..
- Add rice and curry powder,season with salt and ginisa mix, stir for a few minutes more until well blended..
- Top with the eggs then serve..
Best tips to make Stir Fried Rice with Smoked Mackerel
Please do not use fresh steamed rice since the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator because the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, look for a supplementary serving of steamed white rice. Bring it home and keep in the refrigerator. A day later, you have the right “overnight” or leftover rice which is great for causeing the recipe.
As opposed to the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, put aside then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a twist try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel liberated to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!