Yummy Cauliflower Fried Rice In 15 minutes
Cauliflower Fried Rice At home. This particular timeless Deep fried Almond menu is among one of my favorite approaches utilise excess grain, as well as it set inside of 19 minutes. It is great without treatment or perhaps for a section
In this tutorial, We are likely to educate you on making Cauliflower Fried Rice for Mom with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe is the greatest on earth!
I will also coach you on how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
Why must Cauliflower Fried Rice?
Cauliflower Fried Rice possibly the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Cauliflower Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but in recent times of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made from just four extra ingredients.
You can have Cauliflower Fried Rice using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Fried Rice:
- It’s 12 oz of cauliflower florets, riced.
- You need 2 T of rice bran oil.
- You need 2 of eggs, slightly beaten.
- You need 2 of scallions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 T of grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 of celery, diced.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, diced.
- Prepare 12 oz of peas.
- Prepare 1/2 c of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 c of low-sodium chicken stock.
- It’s 1 T of low-sodium soy sauce.
- You need of few drops sesame oil.
- You need 2 T of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 2 T of toasted sesame seeds.
Cauliflower Fried Rice step by step:
- In large pot, heat 1 T oil. Add eggs and cook. Cut into strips and transfer to plate, set aside..
- In same pot, heat 1 T oil and add scallions, ginger, celery, pepper and carrots. Stir-fry until carrots are tender..
- Add peas, corn, cauliflower, stock, soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir-fry until cauliflower is soft..
- Remove pot from heat and fold in eggs, cilantro and sesame seeds..
Easy tips to cook Cauliflower Fried Rice
Do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have a lot of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator because the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, look for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Take it home and retain in the refrigerator. 24 hours later, you have the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice that is great for causeing the recipe.
Instead of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthier gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss back with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For an angle try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the perfect tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!