Tasty Cauliflower Fried "Rice" In 15 minutes
Cauliflower Fried "Rice" DIY. That vintage Deep fried Brown rice food is one of my personal favorite ways to use up left over rice, and it is completely ready within 16 minutes. It is great by itself or being a area
In this tutorial, I am planning to educate you on how to make Cauliflower Fried "Rice" for Mom with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Cauliflower Fried "Rice" recipe is the best on earth!
I will also coach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
How to cook Cauliflower Fried "Rice"?
Cauliflower Fried "Rice" possibly the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Cauliflower Fried "Rice" is loved by people throughout the world. Adding crispy bacon to it makes it so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made from just four extra ingredients.
You can have Cauliflower Fried "Rice" using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Fried "Rice":
- It’s 1 of medium head of cauliflower, trimmed of leaves and cut into pieces.
- It’s 6 of thin bacon slices.
- Prepare 2 of shallots, chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot, chopped.
- You need 1 of celery stalk chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 of large eggs beaten with 1 teaspoon sour cream and seasoned wire salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tamari sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sriracha sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of seasoned rice vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Gar nish.
- It’s of asneeded, chopped fresh chives and parsley.
- You need as needed of black and white seasame seeds.
Cauliflower Fried "Rice" step by step:
- Place cauliflower 8n the food processor 8n batches amdulse until it looks like rice.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp, remove and drain on paper towels.
- Meanwhile in a small skillet, melt butter, add eggs, let set to a soft cooked disk. Slide on to plate and reserve.
- Into pan bacon was cooked in add shallot, carrot, celery and garlic and cook until tender.
- Add cauliflower and chili oil salt and pepper, and cook until it gets a little color.
- Add chicken broth, tamari, rice vinegar, oyster sauce, sriracha and cover and cook until cauliflower is tender about 5 to 8 minutes, stiring occasionally.
- Uncover, and add egg, cut into thin strips and bacon, crumbleded, place in serving dish and garnish with, parsley, chives and seasame seeds.
Some tips to make Cauliflower Fried "Rice"
Please do not use fresh steamed rice since the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The very next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, look for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Bring it home and keep in the refrigerator. A day later, you have the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice that will be great for causeing the recipe.
In place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a twist try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the perfect tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!