Tasty Tasty Breakfast Fried Rice using Leftovers -leftover ideas So Easy!
Tasty Breakfast Fried Rice using Leftovers -leftover ideas At home. Fried rice can be an easy and delicious meal that can be made from leftover rice, but not everyone knows how to make it. THIS RECIPE IS A BASIC OUTLINE of how to make a really easy version of fried rice, it will probably not be as good as the kind in restaurants, and can be improvised on. Kimchi Fried Rice with a Sesame Fried Egg. <p>Got any leftover rice in the fridge? All it takes is a few fresh ingredients to transform it into a flavour-packed <p>For those chilly evenings, ladle this miso soup over a mound of leftover rice for a warming dish. Top each bowl with glazed salmon, seaweed. This traditional Melted Rice menu is just one of one of the best tactics to use up excess almond, this is set in less than 18 minutes. It is great without attention as well as being a side
How often do you wind up with leftover potatoes, pasta and rice at the end of your meals? Don't toss those leftovers away just yet. Do you have rice leftovers that are just begging to be to used? In this tutorial, I am planning to coach you on making Tasty Breakfast Fried Rice using Leftovers -leftover ideas At home with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Tasty Breakfast Fried Rice using Leftovers -leftover ideas recipe is the better in the world!
I will even show you how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
Why Tasty Breakfast Fried Rice using Leftovers -leftover ideas?
Tasty Breakfast Fried Rice using Leftovers -leftover ideas possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Tasty Breakfast Fried Rice using Leftovers -leftover ideas is loved by people all around the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stay glued to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Tasty Breakfast Fried Rice using Leftovers -leftover ideas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tasty Breakfast Fried Rice using Leftovers -leftover ideas:
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of cooking oil, butter or margarine.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, cooked like you want.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2-1 cup of any leftover meat, cut into pcs.
- Prepare 1-2 pcs of leftover sausages (optional).
- Prepare 1-3 cups of day old rice, amount depends on how many are eating.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, sliced.
- You need to taste of Liquid seasoning or soy sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 stalk of green onion, chopped (optional garnish).
Season to taste with salt and pepper. When the rice is well-oiled and heated through, remove to two plates. Quickly crack the eggs in the pan, fry them as you like them, and slide one on. Shred chicken and refrigerate; let rice chill overnight, uncovered, and stir fry it This breakfast fried rice recipe comes together in just one skillet and you can eat it right out of the pan.
Tasty Breakfast Fried Rice using Leftovers -leftover ideas step by step:
- First fry your eggs in your choice of oil or butter, season with salt if desired. I did sunny side ups and let the brown edges remain in the pan. You can also do a scramble and later on cut in pieces and stir in with your rice..
- Remove the eggs, set aside. Toss in your garlic and onions. Get your leftover meat &/or sausages from the fridge and slice it, throw it in the pan. I used leftover chicken adobo, some hot dogs and fish balls I found in the fridge. Let edges crisp a little. Scrape any sticking to the pan..
- Left over veggies are good too but don't use the saucy kind. It'll make your rice mushy..
- Get your day old rice from the fridge and crumble it on top of the pan with your hand. Flatten/loosen the balls of rice or clumps with your fingers. Let it sit a few minutes without mixing, to heat it through. Increase the heat a little..
- Cut up your tomato and drop it into the pan. Season with your favorite soy sauce or liquid seasoning (all areas of the pan). Then now you can mix with your spatula! 🙂 After mixing, let it sit in the heat, to fry/cook the rice..
- Taste test. Add more seasoning or salt if desired. Mix again and let it sit a couple minutes in the heat again..
- Mix again and let it sit in the heat again. The rice should now have changed color, meaning you've mixed it well. The rice should now be in individual pieces and not clumped together. Use spatula to scrape any sticking to the pan, mix again..
- If you scrambled your eggs, cut it up and toss in the pan. Mix well and remove from heat. Sprinkle your green onions/chives on top and serve. If not, just serve the rice beside your eggs like what I did. No chives in mine :).
You will never order take out again once you discover how fast it is to whip up this tasty. Made with leftover rice and a few ingredients you likely already have on hand (such as carrots, scallions, ginger, and garlic). In short, it's the ultimate Tasty slivers of pork shoulder and seasonings of ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and fiery Chinese chile paste add a Szechuan flair to fried rice. If you've over estimated your rice quantities you'll be able to put your leftovers to delicious use in new recipes from arancini to rice pudding. Instead of throwing it away or spending the following week eating the same thing try these six recipes that are the perfect tasty way for using up those leftotvers.
Some tips to make Tasty Breakfast Fried Rice using Leftovers -leftover ideas
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator as the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for a supplementary serving of steamed white rice. Take it home and retain in the refrigerator. 24 hours later, you`ve the right “overnight” or leftover rice that will be great for making this recipe.
Rather than the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a wholesome gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, set aside then toss in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a pose try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds an ideal tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for extra fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!