Yummy Bacon Fried Rice In 17 minutes
Bacon Fried Rice At home. This vintage Deep fried Rice food is just one of one of the best tactics to use up left over hemp, this is geared up in less than 15 minutes. It`s good without treatment as well as as being a side
In this beautiful day, I am going to teach you making Bacon Fried Rice DIY with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Bacon Fried Rice recipe is the better on earth!
I will even teach you how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
Can I cook Bacon Fried Rice?
Bacon Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any sign up for restaurant, Bacon Fried Rice is loved by people throughout the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of making it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be manufactured from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Bacon Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Fried Rice:
- Prepare 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- Prepare 6 pcs of bacon, sliced.
- You need 70 gr of peas.
- It’s 70 gr of corn kernel 1 carrot, smal diced.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion, minced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of eggs + 2 Tbsp water, beaten.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vegetable oil for frying the eggs.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- It’s 2 stalks of green onions, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
Bacon Fried Rice instructions:
- Heat vegetable oil. Add beaten eggs. Gently scramble the eggs. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Add bacon to the wok. Allow it to render and become crisp. Take it out of the wok and set aside. Leave bacon oil 1 Tbsp in the pan and throw away the rest of it..
- Sauté garlic and onion until fragrant..
- Add carrot, peas, and corn. Keep stirring until the vegetables cooked..
- Add rice. Season with soy sauce, salt, and white pepper powder. Stir well. Use a spatula to break the clumps. Adjust the taste..
- Add scrambled eggs, cooked bacon, green onions, and sesame oil. Mix well again..
- Remove from the heat. Serve warm with sliced cucumber or tomatoes. Yum! 😋.
Best tips to make Bacon Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice as the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator as the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The very next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, look for a supplementary serving of steamed white rice. See it home and keep in the refrigerator. A day later, you`ve the perfect “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making this recipe.
Rather than the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthier gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, set aside then toss in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a perspective try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the perfect tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel absolve to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!