Delicious Authentic Thai Fried Rice Recipes
Authentic Thai Fried Rice for Mom. This vintage Deep fried Almond formula is among one of the best means to utilise left over brown rice, this is all set in less than 17 minutes. It`s great by itself or as a aspect
In this morning, I am going to show you steps to make Authentic Thai Fried Rice for Mom with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Authentic Thai Fried Rice recipe is the better in the world!
I will also teach you how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
Why must Authentic Thai Fried Rice?
Authentic Thai Fried Rice possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any remove restaurant, Authentic Thai Fried Rice is loved by people throughout the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stay glued to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Authentic Thai Fried Rice using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Authentic Thai Fried Rice:
- Prepare 12 of Thai chiles, sliced (for the Prik Nam Pla).
- It’s 4 tbsp of Thai fish sauce (for the Prik Nam Pla).
- You need 4 tbsp of lime juice (for the Prik Nam Pla).
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced (for the Prik Nam Pla).
- You need 1 of shallot, chopped (for the Prik Nam Pla).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of canola or vegetable oil.
- You need 8 ounces of chicken cut in 1/2-inch cubes.
- It’s 4 cups of cooked rice, preferably Thai jasmine rice that has been prepared 24 hours in advance.
- You need 4 of eggs, beaten and seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 8 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 bunch of scallions, both white and green parts, chopped.
- You need 1 of white onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, chopped.
- You need 1 of fresh lime.
- Prepare 5 of Kaffire lime leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- It’s Pinch of sugar (if needed).
Authentic Thai Fried Rice instructions:
- Combine all ingredients of the prik nam pla into a bowl and set aside.
- Heat a large wok or large, heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until a drop of water evaporates upon contact..
- Add the oil and swirl, then add the onion and chicken. Stir-fry until lightly colored, about two minutes..
- Add the garlic and stir-fry until golden, about 30 seconds..
- Pour in the beaten egg. Stir-fry until scrambled, then add the rice..
- Cook the rice — scooping it up and pressing it into the pan, then scooping it up again — for about two minutes..
- Add the prik nam pla (all for max spiciness, less for less spicy), oyster sauce, basil, tomato and scallions. Stir together for about a half-minute..
- Serve, garnishing each plate with cilantro and a squirt of lime..
Easy tips to make Authentic Thai Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice since the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator whilst the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The very next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Bring it home and keep in the refrigerator. The next day, you`ve the right “overnight” or leftover rice that is great for making this recipe.
Instead of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, put aside then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a pose try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice may be substituted for the white rice for extra fiber and nutrients. Feel absolve to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!