Perfect Pork Fried Rice In 19 minutes
Pork Fried Rice DIY. This basic Deep fried Almond food is one kind of my personal favorite ways to use up excess brown rice, and it`s completely ready in less than 20 minutes. It is great by itself as well as as being a area
In this morning, I am likely to educate you on how to make Pork Fried Rice At home with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Pork Fried Rice recipe is the greatest in the world!
I may also show you how to make use of up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
Why Pork Fried Rice?
Pork Fried Rice possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any sign up for restaurant, Pork Fried Rice is loved by people throughout the world. Adding crispy bacon to it makes it so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but in recent times of making it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufactured from just four extra ingredients.
You can have Pork Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Fried Rice:
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need 2 cups of cooked white rice (I used jasmine and also cooked it in homemade chicken stock).
- Prepare 8-12 oz of thin cut pork (sliced).
- It’s 4 of chopped green onions (all parts).
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot (minced).
- It’s 6-8 oz of shiitake mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 8-12 oz of Napa cabbage (sliced).
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of sesame oil.
- You need to taste of Salt & fresh ground pepper.
Pork Fried Rice step by step:
- Heat oil over medium high heat. Add chopped green onions. Cook for 2-3 minutes and then add carrots. Cook carrots for another 3 mins or so and add the sliced pork, along with salt and freshly ground pepper..
- Cook pork until almost done. Add mushrooms. Cook mix until mushrooms are softened and starting to brown and pork is cooked through..
- Add the Napa cabbage and cook a few more minutes, until it softens and wilts..
- Mix the soy sauce and sesame oil together in a separate container. Add the cooked rice and mix well. Add as much of the soy/sesame oil mix as desired and stir to combine..
- When everything is mixed, move it to the edges of the pan to create a well in the middle. Add beaten egg to the center and scramble until done..
- Mix everything together. Taste for additional seasonings and add additional soy/sesame oil if needed. I usually use somewhere between 2-3 tbs of each for the dish and rarely go over this. Serve..
Usefull tips to cook Pork Fried Rice
Do not use fresh steamed rice since the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator because the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The very next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, request a supplementary serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. 24 hours later, you`ve an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice that is great for causeing the recipe.
As opposed to the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a wholesome gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, reserve then toss back with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a pose try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the perfect tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!