Delicious Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice In 17 minutes
Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice for Mom. This kind of basic Fried Grain recipe ingredients is among one of the most popular approaches to use up remaining brown rice, this is all set inside of 15 minutes. It is good by itself or even for a facet
In this beautiful day, I am likely to show you how to make Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice DIY with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice recipe is the greatest on the planet!
I will also teach you how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I cook Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice?
Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice possibly the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice is loved by people all around the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but in recent times of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made from just four extra ingredients.
You can have Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice:
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s 5 of Garlic (Cloves).
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Big Can of Corned Beef.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 of Bowls of Rice.
- It’s 1 Pack of Oyster Sauce (Sachet).
- It’s 1 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp. of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of chilli powder.
Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice step by step:
- First, sauté the garlic and onions..
- Add the 1 big can of Corned Beef. Mix for 2 minutes..
- Add the 2 eggs directly into the pan. Then mix until the egg's well cooked..
- Transfer the corned beef on to a plate, then set aside..
- Next is the rice. Sauté the garlic until it's golden brown..
- Then add the 2 bowls of cooked rice. Mix well, and sprinkle some of the seasonings above..
- Add the oyster sauce then mix it again until it's well combined..
- Pour the corned beef we cooked a while ago onto the rice, and mix again..
- Finish it by topping with the seasonings and a scrambled egg(optional). And we're done!.
- Serve while hot..
Easy tips to cook Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice
Do not use fresh steamed rice since the rice grains have a lot of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The very next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. See it home and retain in the refrigerator. The next day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice that will be perfect for making this recipe.
Rather than the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthier gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, put aside then toss back with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For an angle try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the perfect tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for extra fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!