Delicious Hacked Crispy Rice / Fried Rice (Cauliflower) So Easy!
Hacked Crispy Rice / Fried Rice (Cauliflower) At home. This basic Deep fried Almond recipe ingredients is just one of definitely the techniques to use up staying brown rice, and it`s really all set inside of 17 minutes. It`s great alone or being a section
In this tutorial, I am likely to coach you on steps to make Hacked Crispy Rice / Fried Rice (Cauliflower) for Mom with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Hacked Crispy Rice / Fried Rice (Cauliflower) recipe is the greatest on earth!
I may also show you how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
Why Hacked Crispy Rice / Fried Rice (Cauliflower)?
Hacked Crispy Rice / Fried Rice (Cauliflower) possibly the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Hacked Crispy Rice / Fried Rice (Cauliflower) is loved by people all around the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but in recent times of making it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Hacked Crispy Rice / Fried Rice (Cauliflower) using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hacked Crispy Rice / Fried Rice (Cauliflower):
- You need 16 oz of frozen cauliflower bagged.
- You need 1/4 cup of nonfat Greek yogurt.
- Prepare of Salt.
Hacked Crispy Rice / Fried Rice (Cauliflower) instructions:
- Microwave the cauliflower for about six minutes.
- Pulse in food processor until riced..
- Using some paper towels get some of the water out of the rice..
- Using about half of the rice, and half of the yogurt… Mix together in bowl.. And prep a pan on the stove at med high heat..
- Take the yogurt / rice mix and squish into the bottom of the hot pan with a wooden spoon or the like. It'll sizzle etc.. Depending on your kitchen skills, you can let it brown for about four minutes, then start scraping and mixing the cauliflower. It may require some arm work out, you can stir fry the rice and not let it settle as well..
- Eventually it'll all get slightly browned, remove from heat, scrape pan and enjoy. It'll take about 10 minutes or less, don't let it just sit though, unless your seriously going for the burnt crispy on the bottom..
- Repeat with the second 8oz of rice and yogurt. More Yogurt may be required, I kinda eyeballed the amount I needed..
Best tips to cook Hacked Crispy Rice / Fried Rice (Cauliflower)
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
Next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, request an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. A day later, you have the right “overnight” or leftover rice that will be great for making this recipe.
Instead of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, put aside then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a twist try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the perfect tang and heat! Brown rice can be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel absolve to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!