Tasty Crispy Fried Rice So Easy!
Crispy Fried Rice At home. This kind of typical Deep fried Almond recipke is truly one of one of the best ways to use up excess grain, and it`s really geared up within just 15 minutes. It is great without attention or maybe being a aspect
Today, We are going to teach you steps to make Crispy Fried Rice DIY with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Crispy Fried Rice recipe is the better on the planet!
I will also teach you how to use up leftover steamed rice and allow it to be into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
How to make Crispy Fried Rice?
Crispy Fried Rice possibly probably the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any sign up for restaurant, Crispy Fried Rice is loved by people throughout the world. Adding crispy bacon to it makes it so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes stick to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but in recent times of earning it, I have discovered the best flavour combination to be made from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Crispy Fried Rice using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Fried Rice:
- It’s 2-3 cups of One day old sticky type rice (not sticky rice).
- It’s 4-6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2-4 Tbsp of oil drippings (ex. Bacon, link sausage, fat of meat).
- You need Dash of Seasoned Salt (optional).
Crispy Fried Rice instructions:
- You will need: a good old iron or metal pan, not the non-stick kind of course..
- After cooking some bacon or some juicy meat that leaves it's natural fatty juices in the pan, check your fridge for some leftover rice..
- This works best for the sticky kind of rice. But please understand I don't mean sticky rice which is used to make Asian cakes and desserts. In Asia, we have many types of rice grain, that when you add the same amount of water, each type cooks differently. Some cook soft and fluffy, some comes out sticky, some easily separates from each grain like regular fried rice..
- Japanese rice is a good example of a sticky type kind of rice..
- In the pan, keep the drippings in medium-high heat then add and brown the chopped garlic then add the rice. You'll hear little pops and crackles. Mix a bit so the oil is distributed evenly. Optional- Sprinkle your favorite salt seasoning..
- Then start spreading flat on the pan, pressing a little with a spatula. Leave a minute or two or more (it depends) before scraping under with the spatula and turning it over. You'll start to see the bottom part sticking to the pan..
- Do this a few times until you get crunchy looking bits. Try a sample of the rice, if it's crunchy to the bite then you're doing it right. (See photo of how the rice sticks to the pan. This didn't work as much with regular rice).
- Serve with your favorite protein immediately..
Usefull tips to cook Crispy Fried Rice
Do not use fresh steamed rice as the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that had been left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, require a supplementary serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. A day later, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice that will be perfect for causeing the recipe.
Instead of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to this recipe. Simply brown the protein first, set aside then toss back with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a twist try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds the right tang and heat! Brown rice may be substituted for the white rice for added fiber and nutrients. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!