Tasty Nasi Goreng Teri (Anchovy Fried Rice) Recipe
Nasi Goreng Teri (Anchovy Fried Rice) for Mom. That timeless Deep fried Hemp recipe is among one of the best approaches to utilise leftover almond, this is set in under 19 minutes. It`s good without attention or like a area
In this morning, We are planning to teach you making Nasi Goreng Teri (Anchovy Fried Rice) for Mom with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Nasi Goreng Teri (Anchovy Fried Rice) recipe is the best on earth!
I will even teach you how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the entire family!
How to make Nasi Goreng Teri (Anchovy Fried Rice)?
Nasi Goreng Teri (Anchovy Fried Rice) possibly the most ordered meal or side on the menu at any sign up for restaurant, Nasi Goreng Teri (Anchovy Fried Rice) is loved by people throughout the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it be so good, you dont wish to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but in recent times of creating it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Nasi Goreng Teri (Anchovy Fried Rice) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nasi Goreng Teri (Anchovy Fried Rice):
- It’s 2 cups of rice.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of small, dried anchovies.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 3 of crushed garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 1 tsp of powdered broth (I used veggie broth).
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce (or you can use 1 tsp palm sugar and 1 tsp soy sauce instead).
Nasi Goreng Teri (Anchovy Fried Rice) step by step:
- Fry the anchovies until they turn golden brown, set aside..
- Pour 2 tbsp oil into the wok. Use medium heat. Crack the eggs and stir until a bit set (not runny anymore)..
- Add crushed garlic and stir. Add peas and stir..
- Add rice. Stir well. Add powdered broth, fried anchovies, sweet soy sauce. Stir until well combined..
- I made this for my kids' lunch. This dish is best served warm, but it's still tasty when cold..
Best tips to cook Nasi Goreng Teri (Anchovy Fried Rice)
Do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It indicates rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator because the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The very next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, look for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Take it home and keep in the refrigerator. The next day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice that will be great for making this recipe.
In place of the rice try adding cauliflower or quinoa for a healthy gluten free twist.
For protein add beef, shrimp or chicken to the recipe. Simply brown the protein first, put aside then toss back with the rice and veggies once they`ve finished cooking.
For a perspective try adding chopped up kimchi for kimchi fried rice. It adds an ideal tang and heat! Brown rice could be substituted for the white rice for additional fiber and nutrients. Feel liberated to substitute whatever vegetables you`ve on hand. Red bell peppers, celery or broccoli would all be great in this!